Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well, I'm picking up a few new guns, so some stuff has got to go.
Rules
All prices are obo
All prices include shipping and paypal fee
My spotless ebay feedback is here.
Trades accepted (offer anything really) but cash takes priority
I accept paypal (I'm verified), but will accept usps money orders as well.

$150obo
MR-2 (Oddysey I believe, non WGP cocker) sniper
WGP pump kit
Dragun regulator-scratched up and ugly, but gets the job done
stock barrel
teeter trigger frame-very nice feel
Just built this a few weeks ago, and I've barely shot it so it still needs a little breaking in and tweaking, but its got a great feel to it. I love the frame on this thing. It does have a small ding on the feedneck, and the barrel has a fine circular scratch on it. The anno on this gun is sweet. Very small and light, thin profile compared to wgp bodies.

$150obo
'02 (correct me if I'm wrong) rf body wgp sniper
dust black
wgp pump kit
homemade sc feed (very cleanly done, removable) has some chipping in the paint
bob long longshot barrel
frame off mr-2
oldschool dye stickys
stock ion reg (blashpemy I know, but they're cheap and easy to come by)
This gun is a great little shooter. Has the usual small dings and scratches from play, but nothing major. Very nice looking body.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Basically all you need is a cocker (2000 or newer, older ones are hard to find pump kits for), and a pump kit. The wgp pump kits that I have on both of mine are out of production and a little bit hard to find, but are only about $35 if you can find them. CCM makes a nice kit for about $60, and WWA (white wolf airsmithing) makes several kits of very high quality ranging from $40-$80. How do you build it?
1-Entirely remove the front pneumatics.
2-Replace the front pneumatics lug with the pump arm support.
3-Attatch the pump rod to the backblock.
4-Unscrew, or screw in the pump rod from the pump arm and the backblock until it is adjusted to the point that the marker cocks when the pump arm (handle) is almost all the way back.

Thats it. Basically the kit just includes a rod that screws into the front of the body for the pump arm (handle) to slide on, and a new pump rod to connect the pump arm to the blackbock. Some kits, like the ccm, have a sort of mock front block with support arms for a smoother pump stroke, but even the pump stroke on the cheap wgp kits is very nice.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts