Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
like the title says, I have two Tippmann 98 Customs for sale only.

First:
Black, used, but in perfect condition. Cleaned and oiled after every game. Never had a problem with it. Looks brand new other than some slight chipping of the paint on the front from the flatline. Includes: manual, blank warranty card, unopened gun oil, all original allen wrenches, barrel condom, original barrel plug, original hopper (lid has a hole in it, duct tapes fixes everything ).
NEW LOW PRICE: $60 + Shipping SOLD!!!

Second:
Black, BRAND NEW! never been gassed up, shot etc. Includes all original components: manual, blank warranty card, allen wrenches, gun oil, hopper, barrel plug.
NEW LOW PRICE: $100 + Shipping SOLD!!!

Also F/S:
Flatline Barrel for 98, has been put on the gun, however it has never been used. A week after I got the barrel, I got my cocker and I haven't used the 98 since. Includes all original components: hardware, instructions etc.
NEW LOW PRICE: $80 + Shipping

12 oz. CO2 Tank, PMI
$15 SOLD!!!

PMI X-Ray Goggles
$20 SOLD!!!

47ci/3000 psi PMI Nitro tank
Given to me by a friend, no idea on the hydro and the gauge is broken, never used it.
$30 SOLD!!!

Broken Halo TSA
Board is fried, got wet. Still turns on, but the connection to the motor is gone.
$8 SOLD!!!

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

I'll get pics up tomorrow if I can, PM me, email me: [email protected] or catch me on AIM: kmacd07 i'm usually on.

I do not know when I can ship them out, Christmas is a crazy time. I should be able to get them out early the 1st week of Jan. at the latest, could prolly get em out next week, depending on when I recieve the money.

I will accept money orders or checks, on checks a few day wait for them to clear, sorry, got to protect myself.

First one to offer me listed price gets it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chris13: the sticker is gone, but 06A02 is stamped into the side of the tank. I don't know if that is the hydro or not. If it is the hydro it would still be good because it's a 5 year, but I don't know if that is the hydro or not... like I said, I've never used it. But, if you want it, offer up because I have a second offer as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris_13: very sorry, but one of my friends decided to buy it locally, much less hassle, my bad, I'm sorry.
Alpha: sorry, not interested in a trade, but I am lowering the prices:

Used Tippy $60+ Shipping
Brand New Tippy $100+ Shipping
Flatline $80+ Shipping

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am interested in your first tippy98c for 60 bucks.. how much for shipping? and I can paypal you the cash on thurs. night or friday..

reply back if your still selling it..

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still for sale, your offer sounds good. i don't know what the shipping will be, but I can find out by thurs, so i'll let you know.

the used 98c is yours.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awesome, my Zip Code is 48040 for shipping purposes :) thanks! You can check my profile for my AIM name to IM me or PM me in the forums

1 - 9 of 9 Posts