.........---...........s
.---..............---.n
.......------.........a
.---..............---.k
.........---...........e

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
see omg thats what i did and it smushed everything together to one side all he did was put periods...showoff...anyway basically yes

·
Registered
209 Posts
right - and the large center bunker should be about half the height of a standup - so you can still hide behind it, but someone in the back center bunker can shoot over it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a bunch of wood bunkers i used to use when I played airsoft (paintball is way better)...but my backyard is pretty big so ive got about 6 1 foot wide 6 feet high bunkers scattered everywere....there is also a treeline going around and a patch of trees and rock and a dirt bunker on one side...works like a charm but it still isnt a real field

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks man....even the guys from the paintball comunitee are cooler than the guys from the airsoft one....i asked some guy if i could play with him and his team for airsoft and he spazzed out on me and hes like you shouldnt even aloud to have a gun you probably suck more than your mom, **** like that and hes like....your lucky you are talking to me, im actually nice...i was like, **** you, and i tried out paintball and its 30493ui40343098423098249342934 times better

1 - 14 of 14 Posts