Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting an Ion soon and wondering what loader I should get. A halo B I ruled out. I got an offer for a Halo tsa frontman or I can get an egg2z-board. which should I get?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Get a Halo B or Reloader B. In my opion they are the only loader you should ever have. Why waste money on an Egg if in 2 months you will need a Halo B? A Z-Boarded Egg won't feed 17BPS, try like 15-16BPS. Also, Egg shells break constantly. Why would you want to get near a money pit like that?

Buying a Halo B or Reloader B will save you a lot of money in the long run. Look around, it isn't rare to find Halo B's or Reloader B's going for around $60 used.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
the egg won't feed over 20 bps.....its more like 19....get a halo B or reloader B no questions asked

Closed....
19? What Egg are you using? Y-Boarded Eggs are over glorified Revvys, Z-Board adds 1-2BPS.

-Mike

·
Registered
186 Posts
I used a y-boarded egg2 and just got a halo b w/ rip used for 70, theres so much of a difference, rips so much better. You won't regret getting a HaloB/ReloaderB

·
Registered
93 Posts
most stores advertize eggs with a y-board at like 19-20 BPS, you'll be lucky if you get 17. q-loaders are the fastest on the market but arent too practical.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
ps2harry said:
I'm getting an Ion soon and wondering what loader I should get. A halo B I ruled out. I got an offer for a Halo tsa frontman or I can get an egg2z-board. which should I get?
lemme get this straight. Of the 1 practical loader that can do what u want.....u ruled it out. thumup: way to think!

A egg just doesn't do as good when compared to a halo.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
i like my egg better than the halo bs i have shot. The halo is faster dont get me wrong , but it doesnt hold as much paint and you have to reload more often

1 - 10 of 10 Posts