Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Back 7 or 8 years ago I bought a black magic. It was sick, I loved it. The problem was, after I spent all the money on the marker, tank, and other gear I didn't have any left for balls. So I put it in a box and just found it. I'm in college so I don't really have the time or the money to get back into the sport, so I'm kind of wondering what this thing is worth?

I didn't bring it back, but here's a pic of what it looks like. Add a flame drop, flame trigger, and I think it was a 14inch CP one piece barrel .689 in chrome to match everything.

It hasn't been cleaned in a while, but with a little TLC it ought to look pretty sweet. Any ideas on what it's worth?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ill buy it from you for 50$. Pm me for shipping and stuff.

·
Registered
164 Posts
well it all depends on how much you wanna get out of it and what people wanna pay. its worth 175 easy as long as its undrilled for eyes. even if it is drilled...really hope its not, its still worth 100 or so. used to have one back in the day, great marker. good luck and hope this helps. nice lowball offer on the 50 there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Actually this is the Black Magic I purchased from him.
It's a good solid gun. I just wish I still lived in Alaska where my parents live so I could take it to "Doc" Nichols, the airsmith responsible for "The Whiteboard" and get him to clean it up and overhaul it some.
As it stands, it shoots like a dream, but I know that if I had the proper tools or equipment, I could make it that much better.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You did read the post right before yours right?
I bought this marker, I love it, and do not intend to sell at any point in time.

As I'm in the Navy, I'm currently in transition, but once I'm settled, I plan on taking this in and giving it some TLC to bring it back up to the levels it used to be.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll admit the guy I purchased this from may have been to busy with college to ever come back and remove his thread.

But yeah, the Cocker is currently sitting in a storage box waiting to get shipped overseas with the rest of my wife and I's stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts