Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 diamond milled silver bko for sale. It has dye sticky grips, trigger job and dye xcel barrel for and extra 20 dollars. It does have the newer 2003 frame which is very nice. The trigger pull is comparable to many other high end guns and better than most impulses. I can also include some macroline if you want. I would really like to sell local so post ur offers, I do have a a pic at this website
http://www.superior-pwnage-paintball.cjb.net/ click on roster then cameron and my gun should be there sorry thats the only way i can show u the pic. Also u can click on gallery to see me holding it in a different view. Thankx and please make some offers i can include tank or hopper fo rthe right price i would like around 280 for the gun. Any offers will be looked at.

·
Registered
21 Posts
he mens pic on u gun there are none on that site

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the pics work only sometimes they dont cus the server limits to how many people can see the website. but if u check back in non peak times and follow the directions i posted u will see them fine. an d dont really wanna trade for that cocker, i was never into cockers

·
Registered
21 Posts
[No message]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts