Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this for Christmas this morning somehow.....I wish you guys could have seen my reaction lols.

Upgrades:
Assassins Barrel
CP on/off ASA
I'm not sure if they came stock with it but it has a Frenzy Board.
Tell me what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, like how would you rate it on a scale from 1-10?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha thanks Thomas555! It is SOOOOO cool. I shot it in my back yard yesterday and it amazed me at how accurate it was.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I'm an opinionated a-hole if you haven't figured it out, so don't take my ratings personally.

6/10. I'd have given higher but I hate CP on/offs with a passion, think they're uglier than sin. Dig the overall scheme though, it works good on that body style.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, other than the CP on/off, you think that it is pretty good then. I'm loving the feedback guys, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I shot it Christmas morning and was ball on ball accurate. Had a macro-line leak though, but that is not too hard to fix. Did those come stock with torpedo regulators?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh ok. Thanks for the feedback! I'll be playing with this on Wednesday, so I'm hoping to have a good time.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks SquareDorito. Do you think that it could be made better or is it at its best performance already?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright cool. I am glad that I am getting so much positive feedback.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! So far, it has been shooting incredibly well so hopefully I will be keeping this one for a LONG while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts