Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw a picture of this beast a while back, and I have to say, this is one cool looking car! I dont really like the new looks of the Mustang (98 er whatever through 2004) but this new design is great! It's like a cross between old school and new school stangs.

What are all of your thoughts on the new stangs?

SWEEEEEET!

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
get it in gunmetal gray or black with some nice chrome 18' and it would be hot as hell

and i could care less about preformance. its faster than what i drive now, so im not gunna complain

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I've seen a couple of them around town, it doesn't look all THAT bad, but the tail lights are WAY too big, and the 1/4 window looks wrong somehow

·
Registered
649 Posts
Stang are crap bad resale, bad tranny, ba handling.

Now a Corvette on the other hand.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
chromekilla said:
and i could care less about preformance. its faster than what i drive now, so im not gunna complain
Amen. mustangs, vetts and camaros are on totally diff. levels. mustangs are fine by me.

i saw a white one teh other day, super sweet. in person i think the tail lights look even more like those on about a 67 stang than they do in the pix.

·
Registered
833 Posts
they are nice, kinda of going towards the old school design but not enough.

I had the pleasure of seeing a 03 cobra this weekend at Dyno Tune In columbus Ohio, Nothing special maybe but It had a kenne bell supercharger and nothing else but some exhaust from the stock headers back.... on leaded gas (no good for o2 sensors) this guy still pulled out 610HP to the rear wheels..

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Id take a 80's-90's Camaro IROC Z28 (can't beat the 5.7L) over a 80's-90's Mustang GT anyday. I just liked the way this new disign looks.

I like the way mustangs look, But I like the Camaro's becuase they preform better.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts