Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a little bit early(haha) but who do you think the Republicans should nominate as their presidential candidate. In my opinion, I believe Condoleeza Rice would be the ultimate candidate for the republicans. She's african-american therefore getting some of their votes, and a woman also getting a lot of women votes. I think that if we(republicans) ran Condoleeza we'd be almost guranteed to win the election.

Democrats- Don't know don't care, you provide your insight.

Everyone name who you think should run.

Brandon

O

·
0 Posts
Dick probably won't/can't run, they don't want a president who can die at any time because of his heart problems. I don't really know who'd run, I don't like Rice much but Powell would be a pretty interesting candidate to see. I'll just wait and see...

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NYY said:
dick

or colin powell
Word, I like them a lot, but would they be able to win the election? Colin Powell is obviously a man of war, and would he lose a lot of votes due to that? Cheney would do a great job as president as far as I'm concerned, but would he win? I gurantee that Condoleeza can and will be a good president, and she will get many votes that Bush was weak in.

Brandon

·
Registered
391 Posts
OaklandDogs187 said:
I know it's a little bit early(haha) but who do you think the Republicans should nominate as their presidential candidate. In my opinion, I believe Condoleeza Rice would be the ultimate candidate for the republicans. She's african-american therefore getting some of their votes, and a woman also getting a lot of women votes. I think that if we(republicans) ran Condoleeza we'd be almost guranteed to win the election.

Democrats- Don't know don't care, you provide your insight.

Everyone name who you think should run.

Brandon
a black women president?

Thats too firsts. Neither of which will happen nest year.

Women and politics don't mix.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gandhi said:
a black women president?

Thats too firsts. Neither of which will happen nest year.

Women and politics don't mix.
How can you be so sure? Condoleeza can get the black and women votes, as well as most republican votes. If the democrats run hilary, it's over.

Brandon

O

·
0 Posts
I'd be embarasses as a democrat if my party ran Hilary. I hate that *****.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
OaklandDogs187 said:
Word, I like them a lot, but would they be able to win the election? Colin Powell is obviously a man of war, and would he lose a lot of votes due to that? Cheney would do a great job as president as far as I'm concerned, but would he win? I gurantee that Condoleeza can and will be a good president, and she will get many votes that Bush was weak in.

Brandon
think about it though, if we are attacked again, maybe twice by terrorists, people will want a person like powell

if bush does a great job, people will love cheney

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
McCain is a reasonable compromise beetween both parties. I could see myself voting for McCain in 08. Hillary and Obama might make an interesting pair for the crats though. but McCain>Hillary

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
mcaine said he wouldn't think about running again. i heard they want to nominate Rudy Guliani, and Hilary clinton. that would be very interesting. people will vote for hilary because bill will be behind her at all time (yeah that isnt supposed to mean anything). but then again, people also might think it could make america look weak to have a woman as a president.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Flash LCD said:
McCain is a reasonable compromise beetween both parties.
Dole and Bush Sr were also "reasonable compromises" were Republicans. But, they make the conservatives annoyed enough to throw away there votes on Ross Peroh.
I think the same thing would happen with McCain being nominated.

Now, if I were to guess, I'd say Elizabeth Dole vs Clinton. EVERYONE knows Clinton will run. If the republicans think that Clinton will get the women voters, then they might pull the Dole card.

Nick

1 - 20 of 94 Posts