Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i'm wondering what comes w/ the 2011 tippmann a5 parts kit (the little plastic bag that comes w/ the a5 when purchased) i.e. allen keys, oil (how much?), etc. (If that's not specific enough for you- You buy a 2011 Tippmann a5, brand new, you open the box, you see the marker, barrel, hopper, manual, and a little plastic bag with stuff in it, what's in that bag). Thanks

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Same as most any new marker kit you get a basic oring supply to fix any common leaks the allen keys needed to tear it down and change the velocity and a small tube of oil. The oil will last you awhile probably as long as you keep the A5. It isn't as thorough as something like a dealer parts kit but it will keep your A5 working short of any outright broken parts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Tippmann a5 parts kit (does it come with...)

Hi, I posted another thread but it didn't correspond with the unboxings I saw on youtube. So i'm going to be as specific as possible: In the 2011Tippmann a5 baggy thing, does it come with (in the package)a barrel sock/condom and a barrel squeegee. Thanks

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Hi, I posted another thread but it didn't correspond with the unboxings I saw on youtube. So i'm going to be as specific as possible: In the 2011Tippmann a5 baggy thing, does it come with (in the package)a barrel sock/condom. Thanks
Yes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts