453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says i have 230 dollars to spend on stuff not guns

pics are preffered
aim is freddiemancan

·
Registered
19 Posts
you could buy marker for 160, its a pirahna pro ts g3, i'll give you the gun, 200 ball hopper, Jt usa googles, 20 oz tank, and a nice aluminum case (expensive) with a cutout for the gun, hopper, tank, and barrel, this includes the original box for the marker, manual (best manual i've ever seen), and the barrel plug....i'll send it for 160 shipped email me at [email protected] for more info

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a spyder tlx for sale its the gun + hopper i can add the co2 for $94.00 but my gun is in great condtion only been shot 18 times not even in a war with it, i recomend it for woodsball butt u can get ups for it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
if you still havent bought anything im selling a centerflag hyperflow 201 adjustable w/ on-off 68/4500 fiber wrapped. pm or email me if youre interested. thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive bought stuff sorry guys, but thanks for all the offers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kingman Spyder TL-X totally stock and would be perfect to start out with. or i have a brass eagle Eradicator which is a lower quality gun for cheaper. either of the guns would be great for a starter depending on your level of play you might wanna choose which gun is best for you.

Spyder TL-X - $80 + shipping
Brass Eagle Eradicator - $50 + shipping

Will include a mask/barrel plug/2 100 round ball haulers/200 round hopper. those items are included in the price i jsut offered you.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, read above, im out of money thanks anyways guys

·
Registered
323 Posts
2003 BLUE STO COCKER

brand new pnuematics

HINGE frame

Bob long torpedo reg.