Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

230$ for rocker

1K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  fenix_freak 
#1 ·
I only know of two places where this is and its 230$ at both of them. That really sucks why is it so much? I really wanted to get this but I won't be getting it for 230$.

#5 ·
Angered Fists said:
$230? Why would someone pay more for a trig frame than their marker cost originally? That's not good business.

what really is considered the gun? just the body?

After you up all the stuff does the marker still suck because you paid 75$ for the gun before the ups? think about it on a spyder say upgrade everything so all thats left stock is the body. so really the upgrades are the gun right?

#21 ·
just go to ebay they got some stuff but the rocker trigger is like $160

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
xpaintball.com...thats where i buy all my stuff...why is everyone going crazy over the rocker trigger...kingman says it will do 30bps...yea right...you still have to walk the trigger...you can do that on a trigger that doesnt have 2 switches and doesnt pivot or anything...its not like you are going to shoot uber fast because it has 2 switches

IMO its just a way for kingman to get the attention of n00bs because it looks cool and they say that its capable of 30bps...waste of money

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.