Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my new Angel...no upgrades put on it by me yet...post suggestions though. I do plan on getting a new lowrise clamp feedneck, but all other suggestions are welcome. Rate away!

2002 angel LCD C&C
Cobra bolt
Cobra ss hammer
Cobra indestructible detent
Dye Boomstick 12in
Chain Trigger Frame
CP Flame Drop w/ on/off
Halo B Blue
68/3k preset

lemme know if these pics do it for ya guys or if you want more pics. thanks!

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
That gun is tres' pimp you *****. Sometimes I just hate you because you have such cool guns.

Looks sweet, probably fast as hell nice barrel and hopper on HPA. I give it an 8 because Im angel-dumb, but it probably deserves a 9.

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Smitty does have a hot wife thumup: lol

but nice how much did you pay?

I would say a lowrise.. and theres lots more but I cant think now...

·
Registered
372 Posts
personally i dont like the 45 frame on angels. i like 90s but very nice gun. looks hawt. 8.5/10

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i personally like the 45's more than space frames, but its all preference

id say for now, either rock a revy, or get a low-rise on that pronto

then as the $ comes in, get a 14 or 16 inch ultra-light, new bolt and possably get a deamon mod in there

ohh, and id say put a uni on there, even if your someone who likes drops, a flame drop doesnt even put the tank all that much forward

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am gonna give that puppy a 9.5, it the drop does not match the gun, but wutever that does not matter. It probably could use some work somewhere or another, but I would not know. I wish i had an angel =( . You gots the nice hopper and a sick gun there.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Uni/Rail, Demon mod if you want, ccm clamping lowrise, ultralite, keep the 45 frame, a4 bolt, and thats about it.

When the mastertechs come out with the 45 frame for flys, i'll get it for my JD.

Brandon

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
9/10 like everyone is rating it right now. i do like the other frames more though

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
8.5 /10

low rise
rail and on off // uni ( just buy a rail cause you got the on/off
keep the 45. they look hot. aftre i tried a 90* it just felt aquard (sp?) to me

1 - 20 of 48 Posts