older angels
nothing mech
nothing mech
nothing mech

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
argh............guys wat is up with u my price is obo i also will trade for matrixes but i would rather sell my gun and if u buy my gun you will be my hero thumup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
up...................will now trade for anything electro but know this if u offer a spyder be ready to throw in a nitro or egg or hopper or something or $$$$$$

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
would u mind partin im lookin for a vert body. yes dont ban me i posted this in other guy who was sellin a cocker but he wont part.

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
Haha (im not a n00b, and im not trien to lowball u, but u said u wanted to try something electric) so how bout the Rebel BTB in my sig plus about 100-150$$$$

EDIT: Srry about that last offer i didnt see the upgrades on this gun i will up to about 150-200$$$ i will add with that Rebel with its ups if u can take out the pump arm and put in the AA reg instead of the torpedo, also excluding the barrel for the stock one If possible

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
grinc- yes i will take that if u pay for shipping

zues- if you add 200, and ship first then i will do it but i need pics, also gun doesnt have a pump arm, and the aa reg neds rebuilding, but it can be done for free with the lifetime warrenty from AA

1 - 20 of 33 Posts