·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red WGP Cocker Vert Feed Never Used

Chrome 12" 1-piece CP

Chrome Benchmark Single Slider Frame

Chrome On/Off Drop

2 20oz co2 tanks. One anti-siphon with Smart Parts on/off valve, and other just a PMI.

Red/Blue 12v X-Board Revvy

Dye Rhino Tank Cover

Cocker was never used in game, very nice gun, comes with everything you need.

http://photo.starblvd.net/guitarman72/1-1-1-1094041841?m=1&pg=0&ro=0&co=0

Looking for $310....for everything....if i find anything else paintball related that i have i will add it in..... need to get rid of this fast...
thanks

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
will sellme the body for aboiuot 5 cents or well 30bucks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
up need to sell make an offer.... unless someone has any guitars out there to trade.....but otherwise.. i need cash soon

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
up...need to sell very soon....$250 for everything...cocker cost brand new $285 stock....comes with everything you need....thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey....christmas would be perfect...let me know....
co2 tanks are possibly sold...so with out....150 for the gun....with the ups....

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Hey, Extremley interested! I have lots to trade, and i have money also. I dont need the tanks, Just the gun/barrel/loader. Mayb not even the loader, pm me and ill make oyu a great offer!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im cant trade for anything so....let me know what you want and i'll give you a good deal on it...let me know man thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well for just the gun....it would be like $155 with shipping.... when it will actually cost more then 5 bux but thats ok...and i live in michigan....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts