Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Timmy-2k2 Texas Storm Timmy
Custom Anno by Precision PB
Custom milling by me (hacksaw, dremel, hand files, sandpaper, and steel wool...yeah that took a few days).
Humphrey Noid
Reinforced High Strength eyes
Freak
ST feedneck
St trigger, trigger guard
CP lpr housing, volumizer
CP snatch grip
ANS lightweight ram with integrated bumber
Hybrid adjustable ram cap
Hybrid Techna grips
Unknown front block
Torpedo
W.A.S. 2.7 (I don't want the 2.9 upgrade, because I don't need ramping and it loses the lcd/membrane button capabilities)

The Phantom-WWA one piece feed, stealth barrel, gladiator reg, bobbed and gauged valve, contract killer grips (that led used to be a functioning light, then I took the battery holder out. It certainly got some strange looks though). The wierd bottomline setup with the backwards drop and the homemade wedge allows me to shoulder a 13/3000 tank perfectly. The wedge is there to correct the upward angle of the frame. There is no ASA because I run a maxflo micro. Between that, the gladiator and the freak, I can hit +/- 2 over the chrono all day with good paint.

And my sweet BK halo. that decal took forever to get on there right. Yes I do have rip, you just can't see it in the pic.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Wow,definatley one of the hottest 2K2's I've seen. Good job on both guns.

9/10

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Oh, and I forgot to mention, the phantom is not my "back-up". Actually, the phantom usually gets more field time than the Timmy. Pump play is just way more addicting.

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
Thanks guys. Oh, and I forgot to mention, the phantom is not my "back-up". Actually, the phantom usually gets more field time than the Timmy. Pump play is just way more addicting.
ahh, i hate hearing that...i want to play pump soo bad but i dont know anyone who has a pump i could use, except for a 5 man im doing sunday i kid on our team i guess has a phantom i didnt know about so i want him to bring it. Call me a noob but around how much are nice phantoms?, i would love to get one. i wouldnt really want to build on b/c i dont know enough about them. dont feel as though you have to answer this im not trying to jack your thread.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tomba said:
ahh, i hate hearing that...i want to play pump soo bad but i dont know anyone who has a pump i could use, except for a 5 man im doing sunday i kid on our team i guess has a phantom i didnt know about so i want him to bring it. Call me a noob but around how much are nice phantoms?, i would love to get one. i wouldnt really want to build on b/c i dont know enough about them. dont feel as though you have to answer this im not trying to jack your thread.
About $200 more or less, depending on your setup. Go to Wevopaintball.com.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RB said:
Custom anno the freak inserts to match (green or black)?

That milling is SICK, and I love the phantom all around. 10s for both.
Nah, freak inserts shouldn't be annoed for several reasons.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
love the 2k2 9/10, phantom looks good to

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i thought you were selling when i opened this :shrug

anyway. 9.5/10 i don't like how some of the parts look on the timmy. Minor complaint, i know they work excellent.

that phantom is a 10/10, no way around it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts