Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
75$

Silver 2k3 WGP Autococker with an ANS front block kit (block, Jackhammer II LPR, ram and 3 way) Stiletto Drop foreward, and AK Ricochet Loader. The pack and pods dont come with it, but you can take it for an additional 10$. As far as the macroline tubing and squeegees go, take it, I dont care.

Everything works perfectly, I take great care of my equiptment. Check the Autococker boards, I wrote the autococker sticky and am very knowledgeable about them, so it's been treated right.

My sole purpose in selling this is that it gets no more use, I need to buy 4 new tires for my IROC Z and I'm in college so I only work one day a week. You know, its funny, I was like all the kids on here now that think "man alot of people get out of the sport when they get to college, I'll always be with the sport"...chances are, that wont happen.

Pictures available

Shipping depending on location. PM me, email me at [email protected] , or post back.

Edit:Tank is gone guys, sorry, just the gun, hopper, squeegies

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RunningRioT said:
35 shipped for cocker only, no drop foward, no asa, no hopper.. etc..
No, I need money. Do you really think I'll make up all that money from parting out the rest of it? As far as I am concerned the autococker is worth the 75$ and all the rest is free. You cant even buy a used spyder for 35$ :dodgy:

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've gotten a few questions, and among them included "Does the cat in the pictures come with it?", "this seems shady whats the catch?"

1.) No...Kitty stays with me, you do not buy kitty.

2.) If you are the least bit skeptical, you shouldn't be. I'm a reputable member, ask around the autococker board, you'll see. Also, check the Autococker Sticky, I wrote a large portion of it. Don't even ask me if it is legit...it is. I didnt spend 2 years on a forum helping people and gaining respect to con someone out of 75 dollars.

Up for the night guys do not miss out on this. I am not playing games with this anymore, the first person to tell me he/she can take this via paypal gets it...last time I waited for someone to "get enough money" I was dicked around for 2 months. So none of that "gimme like 3 weeks" crap.

Again: First person + Paypal = Winnar

'night guys.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
up a thousand times over cause nobody will EVER beat this deal, they never have either... if i had 75 bux layin around i would definitly buy this..................................................i'm so pissed i don't.......aww mann.....i could moan at this for hours, i wanna sell this computer for 75 bux and buy that!

·
Registered
2 Posts
autococker

Hey ill buy your gun, i just signed up for pay pal, so im trying to firure it out.. Let me know if you still have it and how i need to go about getting you payment.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts