Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
ill give you 150$ and a spyder imagine wit a spudnukl bolt pmi flame drop checkit sweetspot blade trigger smartparts progressive barrel 12' and a pmi razzor barrel 14' and a empire reloader and u can keep ur nitro tank email me at [email protected] thanks we can make other deals also

·
Registered
180 Posts
Dude, don't lowball. What makes you think he's gonna trade off a E-balded Cocker for an Imagine. It doesnt matter how much in upgrades you put on a spyder you lose 3/4 the value once its purchased. Plus he probably wants to buy a new marker - so $150.00 isnt going to help much - not including the trouble of selling the imagine which will only go for about $100 - $150 if that.... Hate to bust your bubble but he aint gonna want it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
i got a super x-ped with g230rc engine sick spiked aluminum rims engine trix deck X-can and 800 spindle this thing is tight worth lik 650. ill trade for lots of setups including any impys,e-bladed or xonik autococker,matrix's, vikings(yah right)intimidators, i would like complete setups unless its a viking or intimidator. will email pictures to you and will work with you for shipping.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
$500 u send first, if u agree to my terms then contact me at [email protected]. U have to send first or i cant buy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts