Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok 1st thing on my list is a 2k3 black magic autococker with a eblade kit and a few more ups the eyes are not instaled but i do have them just dont know where to take it to get the holes driled
so here are the picture i also have the stock hinge frame bomb 3way,a 68/45 center flag,dye tank cover and a 12v revvy with a jmj spiner
here are the pictures

2nd on the list is a 3rd generation 20gigabite apple ipod
the ipod is 1week old, it works fine and comes with a itrip(makes it so you can brodcast the songs from the ipod over a radio statio),it has a firewire-usb cord,a hard case and a soft case, ear buds and charger. here are the pictures of the ipod
i also have a pair of sony head phones that were $50 i will add them for the right price or trade

3rd on the list is a older style rs4 nitro gas powerd car it comes with radio,glow plug with charger and a covette body. the body is kinda ruff but it works looking for 120 obo
here are the pictures

4th is a cobra micro talk walky-talky not to much to say i didnt use it very much bought it for $35 it comes with a charger and batterys looking for $20obo

and the last thing i have is a sim-4 egrip it is brand new never used bought and traded the sim-4 before i got it, it is the led model, i payed $80 soi will take 70 obo

i will take trades, MO's and pay-pal

you can tontact me by email or aim
aim-lilpimphatar
email- [email protected]
or PM me

·
Registered
905 Posts
i can give you a up'd 2k2 cocker and a spyder with some ups + maybe some cash or other PB gear

2k2 cocker with
belsales 3way
STO ram
shocktech ram
delrin bolt
WORKS TRIGGER frame...o so sexy
soon to get nexus internal kit

AIM: the sea bass99
email : [email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts