Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey i'm new here, just thought I'd show you what i'm workin with. I'm usually on PBN.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES BROCK WANTED FOR PROOF SCROLL DOWN. thumup:

This is my Shocker

2k4 Vision
Evolve Bolt Kit
CP reg
Low Rise FN
Nerve
***** Grips

Lemme know what you think.

Bryan.

Attachments

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Brockocoli said:
take a pic of "bmoney" written (on paper) next to it.

You failed to mention your aftermarket trigger.

dude, its the rate my marker section and its a stock body shocker. i mean, no offense to the owner or anything, but if someones gonna fake to own a gun, why not a $1000+ gun instead of a $500 or so gun?

and its not even in b/s/t!!!

anyways, 8. hot.

shockteck kit and ul, need i say more?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha sorry about not gettin the pics. up...I got lazy after work and wound up taking a nap. I'll take pics. when I get done with class tom.

Thanks to everyone's opinion and comments.

·
Registered
716 Posts
9/10 if XSV used shockers that's probly what it would the gold/black and all

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I seriously don't know why people were doubting this. It's just a stock body shocker, not some super high end gun that no one owns. Not trying to hate on the gun, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Probably the nicest looking stock body shocker I've seen in a long time though. :tup

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Barber said:
I seriously don't know why people were doubting this. It's just a stock body shocker, not some super high end gun that no one owns. Not trying to hate on the gun, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Probably the nicest looking stock body shocker I've seen in a long time though. :tup

Oh I totally agree, I mean it's nothing out of the ordinary, just (Obviously bias) done right...At least to my liking.

Thanks for the comments.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts