-Hybrid CC grips
-Function On/Off
-06 Kila Detents
-Frenzy 127.4
-14" UL

IN the mail:
-Techna Scythe II
-Dye Mini Gauge

running on a empire b and a nitroduck 68/4500.

PS: No, those are not my sheets.

And thanks for looking.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That is an Expensive Gun... Too expensive fo me. But hey that is a BADASS gun. Did you put any *custom* work into it.? like add performance?

thanks,

Diablo

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for your ratings! Well diablo - There is nothing I did personally or that is totaly 1 of 1. But the Kila Detents are fairly rare and are great. Also, I love my UL as it shoots darrts. I have a techna trigger on the way so hopefully that will eliminate some bounce and get me shooting some semi-legal ropes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well Roobvandam, That is The Pimpest Gun i Saw So far. Just got into the sport and I would give ya a 10/10. Been lookin at paintball guns for 2 years tho. But ya g ethte idea. Its a great gun and take care of it cause thats one of the best guns probably out there now. Well thats my opinion.

lol
Later

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I've never really liked A-Bombs,but still it's hot. 9/10

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Theres a pic of me playing with it, before I picked up the UL (yesterday). This was taken yesterday as well. I have a video from this game too if anyone wants to host it?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
kidpaintballer said:
nice gun

why did you get a dust barrel?

9/10
Why you ask? 30$ from a friend. He just bought it and then got a pipe kit. So, he let me have it for 30. I'd rather save 70 to take the hit on the dust to gloss - plus, I don't think it looks TOO bad.

Yeah, I love the on/off, it puts my tank right where i want it, and the on/off works really well.

Lastly, I doubt that i'll get tadao, for the 120 or so that it costs, its not worth the few features it would give me. I just couldn't justify buying it, plus I like the LCD.

Edit: Video:

http://www.darksidevideo.org/recentvideos/0/0EEDACC8-DF87-4491-B266-8828D7E43203.htm

My hopper wasn't feeding what I was shooting, it was on uncapped semi. debounce 7. (tourney day) and I had a hit on my goggles from reffing. I like the camera angle lol my friend went under me

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
9.5 i love a-bombs they're hot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts