·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
r the gonna feel the pain of the 2k5ers

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
yeah, join date means jack, theres been some awesome 2k5er's and some crappy ones, thats hows it goes

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
well take medic for instance. i bet you guys don't consider him a noob at all, and he hasn't been here all that long. I think join date should be removed cuz of its irrelevance

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I could care less when they joined,as long as they aren't super annoying,or do stupid stuff,then I'm fine with them.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
pssh, just cuz new people are new doesn't mean they're idiots.

there's some cook 2k5's here. and just because you always got flamed doesnt' give yout he right to flame a noob as well.

we're not a frat house, we're an internet chat site.

·
Registered
989 Posts
You never know, the next guy to sign up could be a player on a top pro team. Join date, post count don't mean anything. At one of the forums I hang out at, if you celebrate your post count, you get sent into the negatives. I just love seeing a "Yay, 200 posts" guy get sent to negative 200 posts.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I am sure after Christmas there will be a lot because of people getting paintball stuff for Christmas and whatnot, but join date and post count doesn't really matter...unless they have like 1000 posts in their first month, and every single one of them suck.

If a lot of newer players come here to LEARN, then we can teach them things. Then, in some time, they will know a lot about paintball, and teach other people. It's a process to help the sport grow.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
fenix_freak said:
I am sure after Christmas there will be a lot because of people getting paintball stuff for Christmas and whatnot, but join date and post count doesn't really matter...unless they have like 1000 posts in their first month, and every single one of them suck.

If a lot of newer players come here to LEARN, then we can teach them things. Then, in some time, they will know a lot about paintball, and teach other people. It's a process to help the sport grow.
qft thumup:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
dfdtrumpet said:
theres been some awesome 2k5er's
Such as me :eek:

But there have been some pretty, well, lame late 2k5er's come. So its not looking all that good for 2k6.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
The **** does the nation have to do with this? On the nation, post count is hidden unless you view the user's profile.
as it should be here. same with join date

1 - 20 of 61 Posts