Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
They're Odyssey 1 piece kit. Not bad barrels for their day, but nowadays there's not too many brands of paint that are large enough to make them really effective since the smallest bore is still larger than a lot of paint.

Not worth much, I think one website recently had it on sale brand new $50 (clearance). So used, maybe $30 or so. Main reason to pick them up is that it's single bore if I recall, it's not even a stepped bore, so the .685 is .685 from the back all the way to the tip. I actually really liked mine, always considered picking up the full kit. Much prefer it to the 5 piece 3 bore Odyssey kit I do have.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I've been around since 04 or 5 and I dont' remember seeing a brand logo like that
How could you not know the Odyssey Logo. Your street cred just dropped a few points. :dodgy:

Granted it is upside down in the picture.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
They made the O3M cockers Miller is so fond of and quite a few other markers.

Edit- It looks like they bought designs more than anything else.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
And then REALLY started spamming markers after merging with Dragun to become One Group International (kept the same logo as Odyssey).

Then Mikes inability to run a company got in the way, and they went out of business.

Recurring theme for Mike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts