Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from my third concert in three days.. I am pooped.
this one was in Toronto.

between switching venues, long walk through ghetto ass downtown, cops, cops beating the crap outta one guy, show shut down, show reopened, great bands.

was quite the night.

the casualties concert was across the street and we all laughed at the punk kids. I mean.. casualties punk kids all look the same and are so lame.

the one band Defiance, Ohio was super nice and we helped them with their ****.

the show was out at midnight and we are cruising downtown toronto looking for our ride.. man that city never sleeps. drunks out screaming about redemption, casualties punks all over, cops, garbage. damn.

twas a grand night.. 3 concerts in three nights makes derek something something..

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u sure its not just defiance? i know were defiance ohio is, it sucks ass. by chance, was a band called chaotic alliance playing too? my 2 budy's are in that band and they tour w/ the casualties and the unseen sometimes. btw, casualties = :tdown

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not sure of any chaotic alliance band playing.. but if they are touring with the casualties then they may have been.. yeah the casualties really blow.

Nope, the bands definitely called Defiance, Ohio

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
D_Smalls said:
twas a grand night.. 3 concerts in three nights makes derek something something..
Go crazy?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts