Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok my stuff,the red gun is a VL brawler with a second barrel and single hopper,The Green Gun is a Spyder Victor 2 with a carbon fiber 14 inch barrel and hopper,and the black one is a Tippman 98 Custom With pro-line barrel , extendable stock,and electric quick load hopper.they come with four 9oz co2 cylinders,and one 20oz co2 cylinder.three mask,all tools for disassembly,a few extra co2 cylinder gaskets,a few extra o-rings and parts for future wear and tear replacement ,barrel plugs and cleaners and the forward handle and trigger guard taken off the 98 custom,a pair of gloves,two 150 count ball containers,two 100 count ball containers with carry pouch.they have been used in 3 one hour games and then cleaned afterwards.they have been sitting unused for 6 months,cleaned one month ago.few minor scratches ,all still work properly no malfuctions .$290 obo.leave a comment or message with e-mail address or telephone # for interest.Serious buyers only please.cash only.i am located in archdale, North carolina,i am willing to drive to,high point,greensboro,winston-salem,thomasville,kernersville.just hit me up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.