Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone see the premier of this, its made by the super size me guy, he spends 30 days in someone elses shoes. Him and his gf lived on minimum wage, and just they way stuff happened and the way they lived. They got by yes, but not easily and it seemed very difficult for them. I am one of the most right wing people you'll meet but it even made me think about it and I think that minimum wage should definitely be raised now. It was very well done. I suggest everyone tries to catch an encore or something. Its on FX

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I think it should have went on for 60 or 90 days though, instead of 30, much more accurate.

Never the less, pretty good. I know living on min wage is hard, but I'd like to see people try harder too...

thats a turmoiled battle.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
it was a good show. and the hospital bill was hilarious but the truth. they charged him 40 bucks for "hospital tools" or whatever and all they did was give him a band aid. and he was right that is ridiculous. like it cost hima couple hundred just to go to the emergency room. so baically if youre on minimum wage and get hurt youre ****ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts