1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NYY said:
ehh
if you're gonna do that you have to fill it to the top
We didn't want to leave the window open so we had to be able to close the door. Thats why the drivers side wasn't as full; we had to push the ones from the seat into the passengers side.

sumsimpleracer said:
what does that piece of paper hanging off the door say?
Lemonparty..There was a string of lemonparty attacks from this guy to my other friend. This was his revenge. I just did it cause it would be funny and he went out of town for a weekend while leaving his truck unlocked.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
you see nothing here

(delete didnt work)

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[QUOTE='ME]48+ hours and thats all you came up with....
weak[/QUOTE]Actually we didn't plan on getting him untill the night before he came back..and we didn't want to make his dad mad at us.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yea. I admit it was pretty good, but wait for my update when i get them back. I'll have to get some pictures. It looks like it will be an all out war and such. check back for my update when i get J.G

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
JG. said:
Actually we didn't plan on getting him untill the night before he came back..and we didn't want to make his dad mad at us.
ahh i see. statement retracted

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
thats sweet u should have just taken a **** on his winshield wipers and prayed for rain so then he makes them go and bam poopy on t3h winshield

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Galvaniz3 said:
thats sweet u should have just taken a **** on his winshield wipers and prayed for rain so then he makes them go and bam poopy on t3h winshield
Sure should have. I just don't have the eight year old intellectual style that you posess to come up with these things though. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts