Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, i have a Spyder E-99 Avant and i will NOT buy a new gun because i just got this gun. Im wanting to know what upgrades i should buy. Thanks

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
new barrel, feedneck so u can get rid of that elbow, nitrogen ( if u want it ), fast hopper.

get the fast hopper first, then a new barrel, then a feedneck and then mabye nitrogen

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i have a ndz and it works very well,, 3 o-rings inside it hold even a revvy snug, especially since i locktited it down (even the stock would rock b/c of a heavy hopper)

J

·
0 Posts
zildjianfan83 is his aim, you can see it under his avatar and location

I reccomend getting nitro for sure. It's a good upgrade to get.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Alpha said:
A barrel, a hopper, a tank. Thats all you should be getting for your gun, nothign else.
If you buy upgrades for your spyder your going to be wasting your money. Do what alpha said and get a good hopper (halo) and a nitro tank. Don't buy a barrel kit because if you change markers, which I'm sure you will it probably won't fit your new marker.

·
12,110 Posts
Yes, listen to Alpha. A JJ Ceramic barrel, and maybe a 68/45 tank. Don't make the mistake of beign cheap and getting a cheap steel nitro tank. I made that mistake adn regretted it. IF you want to simulate what playing is like with a steel or aluminum tank, tie two bricks to your tank, and only fill it up 1/4 the way.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok so, new feed neck, hopper and nitro ??? can anyone add me to AIM to help walk me through on what exactly to buy?? my AIM is MortaLKenny

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
If you plan on keeping this marker for a while, just get a Revy, it'll more than keep up with it. A halo b or reloader b is overkill. Also, dont put more than a barrel or a feedneck on it, it'll be wasting money.

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
The Halo and Empire reloader b is not an overkill, if he is going to expand later on and get newer high end guns, and he has a revvi...haha. It would be better to get everything now rather then to get it when you get a new gun. Accept a barrel kit, dont get one of those now...because if you get one now for your spyder, it wont fit your other guns. Get a cheaper barrel, Progressive, J&J, or a Teardrop.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts