Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many turns out for the velocity is needed for 300 fps on a Tippmann Custom pro.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a wild guess

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
u really cant tell by just turning it lol... jus crono.. i think u can buy those handeld cronos for 100?

·
Registered
63 Posts
well... if you turn it all the way in and then turn it 3 thats 3 turns out that should be around 300ish

worked for me none of my friends complained

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thank you

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am just going to leave mine at four turns

·
Registered
188 Posts
Smitty said:
I turn mine until my friends start screaming like little girls and then I back it off a turn :devil:
hahahaha

to the person who posted this thread....buy a freaking handheld...I got one of those yellow chronos, used, still on the same batteries from 6 months ago and works like a champ....pretty close to the red choronos at the field, I just come in, shoot 3 shots at the red chrono, and then am ready to play...i think its within 5fps of those red radar chronos at the fields
I only paid $40 shipped for mine

I wouldn't play anywhere where there isn't a real chrono...i dont know about anybody else, but I don't want broken hoppers or goggles or worse..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why are sooo many people posting on this as of what to do. Why the **** would you want to get your gun up that frekin high??? Most fields requier 250 or lower because you WILL CRACK GLASS and GOGGLES AT 300 FPS.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didn't want it up that high. I wanted to make sure I wasn't that high or over.

Plus if i had money to buy a chrono why would i make this frigin thread.

·
Registered
559 Posts
no uniformed number just go to a field and use their crono

1 - 17 of 17 Posts