Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah its weird, because when i first started listening to bands like linkin park in 7th grade, my older brother recomended me 311. ever since i got hooked on them, then this year since everyone in my grade (10) became a pothead they all became obsessed with 311. anyhoo, anyone out there a 311 fan? great band to listen to, to relax or while your high

O

·
0 Posts
My friend's brother is the big dealer of the community. He loves them.

I think they're pretty good, don't remember a lot of their song names but I can recognize if it's them. I heart their sound.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I loathe them with a passion. I went to a concert where O.A.R. opened up for them and staying there was the biggest mistake of my life.

I fell asleep during the concert a few times, and near the end they projected a huge picture of a pot leaf behind the band. I was half-expecting them to say "everyone, pull out your chibas!" but alas it didn't happen (it smelled like pot smoke ever since O.A.R. finished though).

The best memory of the concert is the couple that was sitting next to me and my friends there at Riverbend. This 20+ year old guy was there with his 15/16-year old girlfriend and they were holding hands. Naturally, he's got a beer in one hand and screaming like crazy, and she's all docile and crap. I then saw HER PARENTS standing next to her, and when that pot leaf went up I heard them say "Sarah is never going to see this boy or go to a concert again, this is horrible".

I hate them so much that a kid that lived two doors down from me would blast 311 all the time from his room, hooking up his one-piece boombox to my friend's subwoofer. Whenever he left the room, I'd go in there, REMOVE the subwoofer and turn that crap off. Thank goodness he got a straight 0.0 GPA last semester so the university kicked him out.

LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts