Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this for my Tippman 98 Custom but the thing is, it comes with nothing other than the plastic that wraps around it and the cardbord backing. No instructions, info, NOTHING to read other than the name of it. I was wondering if anyone has any info on it, like how to ajust it, put it one correctly, etc... or if you know of somewhere to find a manual? ANYTHING!!! Any info on this would be very helpful because I dont want to have it mess up in the midle of a woodsball game.

Thanks!
(To see a pic of it click on "RATE MY MARKER" in my sig. Or if you want me to take a pic of just the stock or part of the stock just say so.)

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
The pic in the tippy pics thread looks like you got it installed. Google the company name and check their website for contact info or tech support and arrange for some sort of manual to be sent to you. But I believe there is a twisty thing for the velocity control. Mine didnt have a velocity control on it. The tippmann faq and support thread here has a post that i put in there on how to install a non-RVA carbine stock. I even included pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts