Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, IMO the 360 had kind of a slow start, not many great games at the release and not many great ones to be released so far. But i am gaining faith in my purchase of the 360 knowing Gears of War will be released Nov. 12 in the U.S. and ive seen magazine articles about a new Turok, and there are many new ones in the next couple months such as Saints Row(GTA rip-off) and Ninety-Nine Nights(Dynasty Warriors Rip-off) and i am hearing some good things about Dead Rising as well.

Just give me your thoughts and opinions on the 360

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Under threat from rival gangs and corrupt officials, the 3rd Street Saints must conquer the city or face destruction. But this is no ordinary city. Gateway to the Rust Belt, Southern Cross is a living-breathing environment where enemies may strike back at any time and send you reeling for support. Saint's Row showcases next generation gameplay, on next generation hardware, set in a modern city featuring...

Features:

* A fully dynamically lit world: Car headlights and muzzle flashes light up the world of Saint's Row.
* Next Gen shaders allow the creation, in real-time, of effects previously reserved for movies.
* Pedestrians react to your actions and remember who you are. Fail to represent, and other gang members will lose respect for you. Bling up your latest car, wear expensive clothes and women will flock to you.
* Freeform game play gives you increased choices: Purchase an item at a store, or rob the cashier at gunpoint and run away with the cash, unless you prefer to break in at nigh for a full-scale robbery.
* Ragdoll physics allow for real-time reactions of the game characters and objects to impacts, be it combat or collisions.
* Extensive car damage modeling means vehicles bend and crumple when they hit obstacles and an incredible level of detail in the breakdown of components when vehicles explode etc...
* On line gameplay offers unique challenges and rewards. Features:
* High-Adrenaline Action Online - For the first time ever challenge players online in games such as 'Big A$$ Chains', 'Blinged Out Ride' or 'Protect tha Pimp'. Form gangs, recruit gang members and compete for cash & respect in a variety of online multiplayer modes including co-op.

also, I think its suppose to come out the 29th.

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
I would never consider saints row a rip off of GTA. That game is absolutely amazing, download the demo. IMO there has been many amazing games released so far. Oblivion is hands down the best RPG ever made, I dont care what you say. GRAW is a wonderful game online and offline. That LOTR game is pretty cool in its own way. Dead Rising is amazingly fun, whats funner than running around a mall slaughtering zombies. Remember that XBL for the 360 is a must. The XBL is so amazing for 360. If you dont have xbl you cant judge the 360 at all.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Madden comes out tomorrow! Yea, im getting it or waiting till next tuesday to get Saints row

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Saints Row isn't a gta ripoff. They come straight out and say that the game was influenced by GTA. But it also adds a lot to what GTA was missing.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
haha i remember when games used to take like 20 minutes to beat like ninja turtles and stuff. Me and my friend were playing that yesterday......

Now games like take 100 hours or more to beat it is crazy but still i guess thats cool.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have Dead Rising, it's pretty fun if you like wandering around games, but after awhile it's the same, bashing zombies trying to get to missions without dying and just bashing zombies. Did I say that before? If your in a predicament whether to get Dead Rising or Saints Row, Saints Row is the way to go. It is very influenced by GTA but it is still the only game out there that is like GTA and is worth getting.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts