Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we had ot max out in weight lifting today ( its 35% of our grade) i was doing incline bench and i ripped something in the area around my sternum. thi is sthe third time this hapend, it hurts reall bad.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Was this for school? 35% of your grade? Your phys ed teacher is a complete moron, please tell him I said that.

If you tore something around your sternum doing bench press then it was one of your pectoral muscles. Ice it and rest it.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Happened to me before...really sucks. But yeah, as Fists stated, all you can really do is ice and rest, 15 on, 20 off with the ice. Dossent matter on times actually, thats just wut my trainer told me.

I was benchin 195, and the bar went over backwards when I was puttin it up, went over the holdin things. God damn my stupid spotter. Tore multiple muscles.

Lets just say no PB slides for a while...

G/L on gettin better...

-RB-

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
well if its that big of a deal, just bench the bar or sumthing so you do not hurt yourself, he/she can't dock you for not lifting much, they can't just say you're not strong so you don't get credit (I'm not sayin you are not strong, but if you decide to do that they can't really do anything about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts