Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
great.. almost 4 20.. all the stoner fags will be having a hay-day tomorrow.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
It's a thursday, so that sucks. I maybe might have done something with my friends if it was a friday or a saturday,

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Spring break.

I'm going snowboarding. When I get back I'll spend the night at a friends who has a 1/2. This'll be the first time in a good couple months.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
A kid down the hall just picked up 1/4 and 3 blunt wraps :tup: Should be a fun holiday. And no, I'm not one of those stoners who is going to be all in your face on 4/20 about smoking. Smoke if you want, not everyone needs to hear about it.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I might or might not smoke. I don't have money to but my brother and his friends will most likely be smoking and may offer to smoke me down. If they do offer, I most likely will. In a few weeks I'm going camping w/ my family and my brothers same friends are coming then to and I will definitely be smoking at least around 4-5 times, possibly more. And also my dad will let us drink at night while we're camping. Will be all around good times.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
yeah its pretty lame..

ill admit i was planning on doing something special for 4/20, but the i realized: you have to be a huge tool to actually observe it as a holiday.. i mean seriously, its just lame..

a few of my dick friends decided to not invite me so their little smoke out.. im like **** that, seriously they beg me to drive them places, i pay like 40$ in gas cause gas prices are unbelievable, pay for my own maitenence, and they can't even simply pay me back at all for doing THEM a favor..

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I find it funny you loosely call all stoners fags I mean, you haven't smoked in what, a month?

And I'm not planning on doing anything.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
It is stupid to celebrate it as a holiday. But its just a day where its easier for me to freeload.

I prefer drinking, or both.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
most people stay clean just because they have no one to smoke or drink with.. unless you're straight-edge (which is kind of stupid) there's no reason to be proud that you don't drink or smoke, because the truth is all the people who do probably have more friends and have a better than in general than you do

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
D_Smalls said:
great.. almost 4 20.. all the stoner fags will be having a hay-day tomorrow.
All of you saying D_smalls is hypocritcal etc. don't get the point of the post. He's implying that 4_20 is the day all morons get stoned. People who smoke a lot can realize that as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.