Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dodgy:

Hello

I am in need of any one that can assist in transfering a total of US$4,169,000.00 through ATM card System. is very urgent

I am Mr. William Anderson. I am the Director of Oceanic Bank ATM crediting department here in Nigeria. I have an urgent business proposal with you.

A friend of mine Dr Chimaroke Nnamani who was a former governor her in Nigeria and who use to bank with our bank here in Nigeria has contacted me on an urgent matter that I will like you to pay attention on as it will be of mutual benefit to all of us.

This man has a total of US$4,169,000.00 (four million one hundred and sixty-nine dollars) credited in his account here in our bank. But presently he is having political problem and the government is threatening to freeze all his account. Most of his account has been frozen except the this account that we are talking about that he opened with his company name and that is the reason why he has contacted me because if we don’t do something urgently the government may discover it and that will be a big doom on this mans financial acquisitions.

In my department we credit money in an ATM card to our foreign customers to enable them carry out their transactions any where in the world where ATM card is acceptable and it is on that note that this my friend has contacted me to assist him in moving all this money out of the country using this ATM payment system so that nobody will notice the movement of the said fund.

If you agree to work with us in this, I will configure and issue you with an ATM card that will allow you access to this my friend’s account so that you can be withdrawing the money from your country.

The agreement should be for you to take $2000 out of every $10,000 you withdraw with the ATM card in a day because that is the maximum you can use the ATM card to withdraw in a day until you finish all the money in the account.

Note that what I need in this is an honest person.

Get back to my by informing me on
Your name
And personal phone number so that we can talk well and commence with the crediting, as this is very urgent.

My regards
Mr. William Anderson
Got this in my campus email.. nice.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
MR James Mboma
NO 9 SANDTON
AVENUE PRETORIA
Contact email [email protected]

Greetings

My name is James Mboma, the only son of Mr. Samuel Mboma of Zimbabwe . It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address; I got it from the South Africa information Exchange (S.A.I.E) Here in Pretoria .

During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers
My father was one of the best farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the presidentâ??s political ideology, the presidentâ??s supporters invaded my fatherâ??s farm burnt down everything, shot him and as a result of the wounds sustained, he became sick and died after two days. And after his death, my mother and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives to South-Africa.

Before he died he left a total of 28.7million united states dollars which he deposited in a box with a security company in Pretoria South Africa he advise me to solicit for reliable foreign partner who will assist me to transfer this money out of South-Africa for investment purpose. He deposited the money in my name and it can be claimed by me alone with the deposit code.

From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you can assist us. We are now living in South-Africa as political asylum seekers and the financial law of South Africa does not allow asylum seekers certain financial rights to such huge amount of money.

In view of this, I cannot invest this money in South-Africa, hence I am asking you to assist us transfer this money out of South-Africa for investment purposes. For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 30% and 70% will be kept for my family,

Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to your urgent reply from you. For detailed information, you can contact me on my phone number +0027-7373-60544 .

NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Regard James Mboma

got this in my hotmail account, reported them.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
One sure way to get an inbox full of nigerian scam emails is to go and sign online guestbooks.

If you don't believe me, try it, and you will likely have several the next morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts