Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So for the last 4 days I have been working 12 hour shifts. Why you say?? Well for some reason sleepy little Tomahawk Wisconsin (population 2500) hosts the Fall Ride for MDA that attracts over 40,000 bikers pouring all over the place. Sort of Sturgis on a smaller scale... And of course I have pics for your enjoyment.... Well the ones of the Miller Lite Girls and the Oil Wrestling were a little more then PG-13... sorry fellas.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of the on duty crew at the station... motley assortment of miscreants if I ever saw one!!!

And here is their fearless lead paramedic -- "Big D"

Sadly we had numerous alcohol and deer related motorcycle crashes and one critically injured biker.

It was fun though -- we put on a buffet for the whole hospital and ate like kings!!!

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Sort of Sturgis on a smaller scale...
Haha, that's what sports center did for south dakota in 50 states in 50 days. I guess thats our biggest sporting event...?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Actually if only 1 critically injuried motorcylist out of 40,000 riders, thats quite impressive. I know Bike Week and Biketoberfest here in Daytona are usually much higher.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts