Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont ever ever run water through the egg or dont submerge it in water. You WILL ruin the battery and the chip. Trust me! Because i did that and lets just say i had to buy a new one.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
did not know this...thank you SO much...i was just about to hop into the tub with my rubber ducky and my evo2...make them fight eachother...rawr

lol...and why did you put water in the hopper or put it in water???

·
Registered
334 Posts
thaforbidden said:
Dont ever ever run water through the egg or dont submerge it in water. You WILL ruin the battery and the chip. Trust me! Because i did that and lets just say i had to buy a new one.

Thats kinda like saying

"Hey, when the barbecues going, DONT stick your face in it. You WILL get burned."

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Cleaning
Step 1- dissasemble shell
Step 2- Remove circutry
Step 3- wash shell
Step 4- DON'T wash circutry. Der.
Step 5- If overlooked step 4, smack self in forehead while saying "Aw man, I just ruined my egg" then proceed to take shower with your I-pod.
JK

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
PaintballRemix said:
It does kind of look like a submarine heh.
with it's long feedneck, it reminds me more of a blimp.

and a catchy phrase

blimps don't belong in water
eggs look like blimps
therefore, eggs don't belong in water either

·
revvies rock my socks
280 Posts
this reminds me of the time me and my friends all grabbed timmies and procceded to jump into a pool and play marco polo with them lol jk but yah not very smart

·
Registered
74 Posts
thaforbidden said:
WTF how long have you been playing paintball lmao oh shi*& this is the post that made my day. What the hell were you doing that you got your gun in water. shooting fish in your pond there buddy? :devil:

·
Registered
108 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
Cleaning
Step 1- dissasemble shell
Step 2- Remove circutry
Step 3- wash shell
Step 4- DON'T wash circutry. Der.
Step 5- If overlooked step 4, smack self in forehead while saying "Aw man, I just ruined my egg" then proceed to take shower with your I-pod.
JK
LOL!!! Had me laughing for an hour!

·
Registered
108 Posts
thaforbidden said:
I think you need a Revolution Loader w/X-Board because it says they are moisture resistant, but that does not mean you should bring it in the bath tub with you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts