Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
alot fo compaies make there grips for "45 grips" so ig uess they are nice to have,on my cocker i got stickies and its a 45 so i guess a nice combo

·
Registered
728 Posts
45 grip originates from the pistol the .45 its the same grip used on most pistols the flat paneling. well originally. some had m-16 grips usually the grip is named after the gun it is borrowed from.

·
had more guns then girls
107 Posts
lol guys ur funny. no look the important thing u need to know is most aftermarket grips are made for 45 frames, haveing a 45 frame gives u alot of choices on grips, also its comfy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Denzil said:
So are there any issues with per se buying Dye Sticky grips for my System X X-8 marker? Is compatibility really an issue at all? I want to get those Sticky grips from Dye cause all I have are pieces of plastic! :mad:

If your X-8 has 45 grips and the Dye Stickies are made for 45 grips then I guess you should be ok.

·
Registered
873 Posts
45s tend to be more for pistol grips at a slight angle whereas M-16 grips are have a large 30deg angle. I believe that they are made that way so that it is easier to grip it when laying on the ground with the gun stretched out. It would probably be uncomfortable to hold a 45 in this same position. Keep in mind that all 45 grips won't work with each other. There are several slightly different shapes and screw hole placements. My PGP has a single hole in the middle of it's 45 grip whereas my E-spyder has 3 around the edges. The non E-Spyder dye stickys have one centered at the top and bottom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts