Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
450 fps. You do realize that masks and hoppers and everything were made to withstand blows of 300 fps, so by shooting someones mask at 450 you will probably break it. But if you don't wanna be safe, have fun seeing in a few years.

·
Rockin that Timmy!
153 Posts
Joseph Kaile said:
I use safety goggles, my freinds use guns and masks. Slinshots can project paintballs alot faster than pantball guns. :D

There not as fast and tactical as pantball guns but they are just as accurate.
sweet- ur a retard with a hell of boring life, there's no skill involved in wrist rocket paintball....

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I've played games before with sling-shots.
He is right that they can go 450fps. Even 500fps!

But, when we did it, we had restrictions on the model, and type of band allowed.
This allowed us to limit FPS.

Nick

·
Registered
188 Posts
ya it is pretty awesome, the ones with the wrist brace or "stock" that's foldable, and the surgical rubber bands are deadly...i got mine at walmart 5 yrs ago for cheap, its pretty damn accurate

I thought about using it in woodsball cuz it's so quiet...it'd be a cool sidearm for when you run out of air, and I have a homemade sling on my marker so I can put it on my shoulder, then sneak up w/ a slingshot

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Dude, you cant flame/cuss here.... so... dont do it. and you could injure somebody shooting pballs at 450 FPS.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Joseph Kaile said:
****** ill kick your ass.
When you threaten someone online, it really scares them... :confused: :sly: [/sarcasm] [/badjoke]

Anywho, I've only shot paintballs out of a slingshot once, and that was at a tree with some left over paint from a field. I'd never shoot at a person with a sling shot, cause you'd might hurt 'em.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive used a wrist rocket before with paintballs. its true that the wrist rocket is capable of 400+ fps but that is using steel balls. With paintballs u cant achieve a velocity. ive only chrono around 220

·
Registered
258 Posts
^^^^^
if he didnt say that i would have to say....let them play at 450fps and let them kill themselves it just takes them out of the genepool. and the world would be a better place.

but since newtopaintball said that then meh who cares. ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Great, just the negative stuff our sport needs. When this guy shoots someones eye out, this will be moved to paintball in the media thread.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sweet man. I love your style. Someone above said it takes no skill...using a sling shot would take more skill than a pump. You'd ahve to worry about the balls becuase you gotta carry 'em in a pocket or something cause in case you didn't notice slingshots don't ahve hoppers. lol. I'm not saying I'd do it. I think you have way to much time to play paintball with basiclly, a sling-shot marker. Buth the whole velocity thing? I must say...wow. I had a BT-16 barrel on my old A-5 and it chronoed in at 390 fps. City slickers worry about gettin hurt or breakin' equipment. Masks can probally withstand 500fps at least. Sure the labels may say 300 but that's for the psychos who sue for spillin' hot coffee on themselves at McDonald's. The only thing you'll hurt with that kinda power is a hopper. I managed to shoot a few hoppers apart but that was it. Besides, being dumb enough to go with a sling shot while people had semi-auto's would land you in the dead-box so quick you wouldn't have to worry about even breaking hoppers. I love your urge to get insanely high velocities that would make grown men cry. Join my club, props to you Joseph Kalie. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts