Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i just watched the news, and saddam has 48 hours to get his arse out of iraq.. George bush is so lazy, why cant he just shoot Saddam and get this over with!

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
rpgamer12 said:
Well, i just watched the news, and saddam has 48 hours to get his arse out of iraq.. George bush is so lazy, why cant he just shoot Saddam and get this over with!
I know, really! 48 hours! give him 48 seconds and bomb the heck ou of where he friggin is!

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
well, technikly speaking.. it not about the aactual war... it bout his speach.... none said the word war during the thread until u did :D

i jk... it probally should be in that thread....

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Yea we shouldnt let hmi live. And if we did he should be in a prison. Remember back when saddam wanted a public interview for the world to see. I think that bush should have said yes and **** him in front of the entire world. Show them not to F**K with us.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
We can't just straight up shoot him, but, ahh, guns do sometimes go off if dropped;)

Furthermore if you read the War In Iraq thread you'll have noticed we did put a deadline on it it's just taht every one else was getting in a hissy over the fact that we're the big mean Americans going out to smash poor innocent Saddam.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Tr1xx0r said:
U guys a little bit afrraid of an attack, im not really afraid im just in suspense sorta
i am worried cause i live close enough to dc that if we had an attack on dc i would feel it and probably die.

·
Registered
331 Posts
i think givin him 48 hours is stupid cause it gives him enough time to luanch of of those chemical bombs of his

·
Registered
185 Posts
well the 48 hours are up, we're going to war

on a lighter note, everyone please have the troops who are fighting across the seas in your prayers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts