1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
illl think about it...hit me up on aim...the vid wont load
shockforce69HK

other than that.......UP
i know have 500 bucks.. lets see some gats......

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is that nicks old timmy.....ill think about it....if its nickys old one

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
like my teamate nick said......yes my teamate a pbf mod.......bought a proto with 2 barrels for 500

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gun: Spyder EM1 with electronic triger has multiple different settings from 3 round burst 6 round and 9 round burst and with different rates of fire you can set it for full auto or semi auto. gun can fire up to 20 balls a seccond i sill have the box to it and all the stock items that were on the gun the gun has maby 3500 balls throu it 1 field use when it was stock the rest of the time were just messing arround in the backyard. Price 500$ OBO For Every Thing.

Upgrades:Bandit Bolt made out of delrin with clover opening on bolt for better air flow, 2" drop foward, Dye Sticky grip, 32 degrees whisper barrel 14" NIB.

Acessories:Brand New HALO B loader NIB, 3000 psi 48 cu aluminum nitro tank, 6 Viewloader pods (150 balls), 5 PMI pods (150 balls) 1 PMI pod (200 balls), 3 Viewloader hoppers (200 balls non electronic), 1 Viewloader Revolution, Dye Barrel condom, 5 pod buttpack, vest, squeegie (sp?), 2 o rings, Gas thru front grip( did not fit the gun, Dye rhino Cover for the tank,tatical performance gun bag,jt mask, bottle of Lite Gold Gun lube, and a box of paintballs about 800 or so.

If you have any questions or want any other pics just let me know.
Aim= Veg480

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.