Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at the georgia mall...and i went to put up my trash, and i left my nitro on the table...well when i got back it was gone. i was so mad and looked around for 2 hours. i had just received it 2 days earlier and didnt even get to shoot it.

anyone have a good deal for me to buy another one ? :'(

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
this forum is to report thefts so people can look for it. Can you describe the tank?

P.S. Look in b/s/t air systems for tanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
o ok... its a black 3000psi 48 cu tank. it has a gage at the top that goes from 0-4000psi. it has a little dent at the bottom, and some blue stuff on one of the things at the top. tell me if u find it...thanks

it was lost/stolen at the mall of georgia food court friday

·
Administrator
1,129 Posts
What were you doing at the mall with your nitro tank on the table?

I love my paintball stuff, but I don't generally go to the mall with it. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i was filling it at the mall (galyans) i wouldnt take it there if i wasnt filling it or nything... lol

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dude? Your malls fill nitro? Dude if they had retail stores in the malls here....oh god that would own.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea, we have a galyans at our mall (its like everysport thing u can think of. and it fills nitro, the only thing is, its the biggest mall in georgia and like the southern states or something, so when it gets stolen...its gone :(

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
He has a new tank now ;). Although it does suck that it was stolen. My ReLoader B got jacked last weekend. But **** happens, sometimes good and sometimes bad.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea thanks barber...btw i got the tank today but i wasnt here so im going to the post office after my guitar. thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i play at paintball atlanta, wildbills, and some local place thats also a fishing place...thanks paintbballjunk12

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
all1of1her said:
i play at paintball atlanta, wildbills, and some local place thats also a fishing place...thanks paintbballjunk12
Is that local place twin bridges, and also describe yourself, im wonderinf if ive ever seen you, what is you name, cuz i play at wild bills mostly.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my names oliver, yes twin bridges is the place...maybe we can meet up...im going monday :) umm im 5'4" like 105 lbs. brownish blondish hair.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts