Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8/31/12 It is time once again for the Southern Oregon Big Game,If you only play paintball once or twice a year this is one you want to make. Red vs Blue,all day play with a break for lunch and a switch of sides. Bases will be D-Day fort and Ranger Hill. Objectives will be at times of the day and minor objectives given periodically throughout the day. We will have a raffle at the end of the day with lots of prizes. I will be hitting up sponsors the next couple of weeks for donations,if you or your company would like to donate prizes for the raffle,please get a hold of me at five four one 415- 0085 . Thanks,more details to follow. 9/10/12- OK Sponsors on board as of today: Kee Action Sports,Les Schwab,Tippmann Sports, DMZ Paintball,Sly Equipment,Will be working on others ASAP. Entry for this event will be $15.00 for non DMZ Army Members and $7.50 for DMZ Army Members. Entry includes all day air and 2 raffle tickets. Paint prices will be 42/48/52/60 case wise. Bag pricing will be normal pricing. Gates to field will open at 6:30 AM. Game briefing and player pick will begin at 8:00,Game starts at 8:45. Lunch will be at 12:15,Game will resume after switching sides and a 45 minute lunch break,at 1:00 pm. Game ends at 4:30 PM. Raffle will be from 4:45 to around 6 PM. Want to avoid lines and check in? Call me at 541-415-0085, and order what you need. 9/17/12 Just added Kingman (Spyder),Dye,and Valken on the sponsor board.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts