Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know how on new dell comps. how you have to type a password for the "Administrator" before you can log on?Well I forgot the password and I'mm on my sis comp and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get around that without taking the comp apart or paying somebody to do it, by the way i can't download anything on this comp. Thx.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Psst..orracle, he has to log onto administrator to create a new name. If you cant even get onto admin, you cant change anything.

Did you try using "tmp"?

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
Jinjiro said:
I suggest reinstalling Windows.

I think there's another way, but it requires downloading stuff. There might be something else, but reinstalling Windows is your best bet.

-Jin
Most of the big consumer computer companies dont give you a windows cd so you cant reformat. I guess you download something on a friend's computer, burn it on a cd, and then copy it onto your own computer. Or take this as an opportunity to install linux.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
Most of the big consumer computer companies dont give you a windows cd so you cant reformat. I guess you download something on a friend's computer, burn it on a cd, and then copy it onto your own computer. Or take this as an opportunity to install linux.
WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I just happen to have 2 Windows XP Pro + SP2 disks for sale. Perfectly legal, 100% brand new, with the CD key, only $75 plus shipping.

Kyle - Interested? Normally they'd cost about $150.

-Jin

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Jinjiro said:
WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I just happen to have 2 Windows XP Pro + SP2 disks for sale. Perfectly legal, 100% brand new, with the CD key, only $75 plus shipping.

Kyle - Interested? Normally they'd cost about $150.

-Jin
I'M INTERESTED.

I won't buy it right away, but if you could set one aside for me for just a little while that'd be sweeeet. Best price ever.

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no money, I only have admin account, what's tmp? I change my passsword alot that's how I forgot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts