Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been just a little over a year now and we have hit the 5,000 member milestone. I see great things in the future for our forum. :D Can't beat this place. Tell your buddies and lets get to 15,000 by the time next year rolls around! This pumps me up.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Ive had this idea ever since I joined and have always wanted to make it into a thread but never have, I say, lets put an ad in a paintball magazine for this forum! THat would bring in sooo many memeber

·
Registered
949 Posts
i don't like you anymore cobra! I was so planning on making this thread! this is what i get for watching lord of the rings. =( ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya but I don't think 20,000 is possible, the magazine article thing would be awesome.......

A

·
0 Posts
awhile back i calculated that out of the 4000 members or so there were when i did it, only like 600 of them had more then 20 posts....

·
Banned
901 Posts
Congratulations Mark and the rest of the PBForum team, great job! I hope we get many more members in the coming months! :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol...this forum has 2500 more members than the total number of people in my town :p

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
awhile back i calculated that out of the 4000 members or so there were when i did it, only like 600 of them had more then 20 posts....
Yeah I was looking through the members once, and like 1 out of every 20 had more than 20. So many have Zero or like 1 or 2,

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
yea that is awesome we hit the 5000 people marker. that would be cool to advertise in apg and other mags. then maybe we could put the names of all the admins super mods and mods on the ad :D:D:D

·
Registered
647 Posts
honestly... 20,00 is a great goal to aim to, becuase even if we only end up with 17000 or so, it is still a terriffic improvement

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.