Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
wow...cuz thease rich a$$ rappers dont get enuf money for singing crap all day they have to make a video game where they dont get hurt and beat the sh** out of everybody......pathetic..shame on you rapper scum rollin: rollin:

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
its the ghetto version of bond

thats sad...it truely is...all the black guys and wiggers are gonna go buy that game and think its awesome

wonder what one of my friends has to say about this...hes a wigger so hes probably gonna love it!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I wonder what the actual game play looks like. Cuz that was way to good for actual gameplay.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
hell no it isn't gameplay. don't you know that game ads always have hi-res cgi scenes, rather than actual game shots?

lol, even my gf said it was, quote, "gay"

O

·
0 Posts
50 Cent's life revolves around the time he got shot 9 times with a 22.

This game is just adding to that image.

"Retarded"

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
if it wasnt about a rapper, and if only the guy learned how to ****ing talk, it wouldn't be that bad of a game... the actual gameplay seemed pretty sweet.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
haha, i wanna see him come up that elevator and just get lite up.
and i wanna see, during the game, everytime he goes to run he trips over his baggy pants. and his big-ass neckless comes up and wacks him in the face

·
Registered
817 Posts
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

guess i need to adjust my browser settings :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts