Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the CD yesterday, and it's not bad at all. I dunno when it's supposed to be actually coming out(or if it is out already), like March 5th or something. Gotta love mIRC. But, for those of you who've got/heard it, tell me what you think.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
It's okay, some songs are a lil slow beat, I only really like a couple songs.......but other than that, don't really like it. I'm more of a hardcore rap guy than slow.........

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
clickity clank, clickity clank...the money goes into my piggy bank lol

i downloaded the entire cd...its pretty decent...not the best but i like it. i dont like some of the songs but others i like a lot

·
Registered
770 Posts
skateandpaint said:
i hate rap.
IMO
That's nice....

I think Get Rich or Die Tryin' was a superior album, about half of massacre I liked a lot after listening through it a couple times, the other half kinda blew. But it's coo.

·
Registered
912 Posts
i think it is funny. i downloaded Candy Shop, i think it is hilarious. when i am feelin gangsta, i roll down my windows and blast it. and then people stare at me, and then i switch to my reggae. but other than candy shop, i am not a real fan of this album. but then again candy shop is not that good either.

·
Registered
967 Posts
candy shop is the same beat as lean back basicly listen to them at the same time and youl see

50 uses alot of eminems and others beats to

i think while 50 does have some good songs hes better when featered with others like eminem and the game

also have you guys heard some of paul walls stuff its pretty tight

1 - 20 of 20 Posts