Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

So I started making stuff out of 550 paracord after seeing other people selling them!
Here's the difference though; either China makes them for next to nothing, or people make them and take all the profits. People that do donate some part of the price monstly donate under 20%

So here I am, thinking that I can do better!

25% of the final cost will go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation or Operation Homefront!
Pretty cool, I know!

If you have any questions, comments, or whatever, check out their Facebook page!
550 for Fighters | Facebook

Since I sell through eBay (and that's how the donations get sent too), I can not post links, but you can follow the links in the Facebook page to get there!

Thanks for looking!

AZN

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here's some of the stuff we make!

And remember!

25% of EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE goes to either the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation, or Operation Homefront!

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a problem Medic

I stared doing this after I saw China making cheap versions of these and selling them for $2.50 and other people selling these for $20 for pure profit
So here I am, thinking that I can do a step better than most other people out there

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BAM!
Just got an eBay store to better organize my items and share my mission!
I can create sales (which there is one happening right now) and I get better exposure among other things!

I don't think I can link to the store on here, but you can follow my Facebook page to it if you'd like
:)
I guess if you're really curious, I can PM you the url as well

In any case, things are looking good, and hopefully I can make a real difference though my paracord!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts