Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

$550 what should I get?

825 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  the_real_kaz 
#1 · (Edited)
I have $550 for my first non-rental gun. I don't want an Ion. I've been looking into a PMR with a 68/4500 and a Halo B with rip. Should I do this or save up for a mini? OR should I get something else entirely? I need everything except paintballs and a mask.

#2 ·
i dont know if i should suggest a mid-range gun like a pmr or a mini to someone who doesnt know how to do gun maintenence but if your willing to pay and learn then the PMR will be good to you i suggest that

#7 ·
I think the fusion would be good for a first gun. Easy to maintain and everything. I actually have one for sale lol.

But for a tank and hopper, buy a good one. Even though this is your first set up, these things you might as well buy the best you can at first, that way you never have to upgrade. Such as a 68/4500 tank and a HaloB, ReloaderB, Torque, etc...

#10 ·
I believe that is a v1. The one I have on here for sale is a LE Fusion. The differences in that and the V1 is the board, RAPS system, and colors. The V2 and LE's have more firing modes, the Raps system is a new type of on/off ASA which is pretty cool, and the one I had is a 25/100 Limited Edition. So that is kinda neat.

#11 ·
thats IS the first fusion (or v1, version 1). v1 and v2 fusions are pretty much the samething with the only differece being colors/boards/and on/off. As stated above. The normal on/off on the fusion picutured their is a dead give away thats the first version fusion. (The other on/off is a DP patented one)

Fusions hit about 20 bps. Way faster than you can shoot. What modes they have depend on the board. The fusion I use has the 2nd board in it and it has ramping, full auto, and semi. Everything and more than you need.

Keep in mind that the v1 and v2 refer to the 07 fusion. The 08 fusion is usally called the F8. I think you'd be better off with the 07 fusion though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.