Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate 56k i try to get on this site durin school and i cant cause the load is so crappy imat school right now and the sigs just slow it down not a rant....I LOVE SIGS there funny. but my school says there on a cable connectio big b.s right there. anyways. My Roadrunner (cable connection) pwns all 56k.

tl dr 56k at school sucks cabel is better

·
Registered
181 Posts
wow that is like.....so mesmorising....

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
56k did own me back home. Now I'm owned by a T1 that isn't much faster by any means. And that's not all, folks - Now I get tons of sites blocked as well!!

Gay private universities....

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Gabriot said:
56k did own me back home. Now I'm owned by a T1 that isn't much faster by any means. And that's not all, folks - Now I get tons of sites blocked as well!!

Gay private universities....
Your college blocks access to certain sites?

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard. You're in college, and on your own, and I think you should be able to look at whatever you want.

They don't give a **** here what sites you access as long as you aren't involved in illegal acts using their internet.

D

·
0 Posts
guess what you bastards.. i have to view this thread every day with 56k.. for the 2+ years ive been here.. 56k..

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
Your college blocks access to certain sites?

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard. You're in college, and on your own, and I think you should be able to look at whatever you want.

They don't give a **** here what sites you access as long as you aren't involved in illegal acts using their internet.
My thoughts exactly. It frustrates me beyond belief. We also can't have sex (not that I would ever have the opportunity, but the concept still makes me mad) and it's a dry campus. And our cafetria is ran by nazis.

·
Registered
967 Posts
ur school only has 56k? dude mine has several t3 lines ive never had go slow because of the connection...but the computers on the other hand...well they suck

but i am in one of the wealthiest countys in the usa even tho i think it suxors

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
allstarunited said:
I'm somewhat interested in knowing how they enforce this...
We honestly have PA's go on sex patrol. Some are more hardcore than others, cause every floor's PA does like a rotation, but it's really gay. Although it works out for me cause I don't feel like as much of a loser, considering we're all in the same boat then. But there was these sounds coming from one guys room down the hall, very orgasmic sounding. The PA like knocked a few times, asked what's going on, no answer, sounds just keep going on. And now like a bunch of us are watching him, he's outside the door like praying for alittle bit. Then he get's out his key and opens the door. Luckily for the kid it turns out he had just been blasting some sort of odd music that sounded like orgasms. I thought it was so gay though to know if that was actually going on that they would barge in like that.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im at home now and on a uber cable connection

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
dhill0413 said:
wow imagine trying to go to school and NOT going on pbf while your there.....
ohh man i'd die! yeah i finially ditched the 56k crap w/ aol and earthlink. now i have charter high speed at 3MBps

1 - 20 of 25 Posts